Rio: The Movie

Blu is a macaw bird from Minnesota and he has a domesticated life with his human friend Linda. People thought that he was the last of his kind. When his owner Linda finds out that there is a female she takes Blue with her to Rio De Janeiro. When Blu meets Jewel animal smugglers kidnap them and they embark on a journey to find there way back home. The movie was made in 2011 by director Carlos Saldanha. A few who have featured characters in the movie are Anne Hathaway (Jewel), Jess Eisenberg (Blu), Jamie Foxx (Nico), Jemaine Clement (Nigel), and George Lopez as (Nigel). 

I think the actors that were chosen to be in this movie were perfect choices. I 10/10 recommended watching this movie it is fun and uplifting to enjoy by yourself with family or friends. Caching fire is so far a really good book. I have even had my (wow) and (oh my goodness) moments even though I have only finished 7 chapters so far. They're always a lot of characters to remember and distinguish from each other. It is good because you get to kind of categorized them based on the personality of natural abilities and or skills from the first hunger games. My favorite character is Katniss because she is fearless, kind-hearted and courageous.  


Rio Movie Poster - ID: 120304 - Image Abyss

Comments

  1. It’s been a very long time I haven’t seen that movie but now I can I have a lot of time in my hand. That’s great that you liked the movie.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Amazon Rainforest

Astronomy

Dahlial's